Monday 5 December 2011

Once Upon A Time-The Shephard. My Thoughts...


And now we know the story of Prince Charming/David.

This wasn't my favourite episode of the season...as a matter of fact, I'd say it was probably the slowest and most boring. But in my eyes, this show can do no wrong, so I still enjoyed it.

In Fairytale Land, we learned the tale of Prince Charming, who, as it turns out, is actually a poor shephard and not a Prince at all.

Over in Storybrooke, we're rooting for Mary Margaret as David leaves Kathryn because he has feelings for MM...only to return to her when his memories return. :(

The biggest thing actually didn't happen during the episode itself! It came in the trailer for the next episode, which aired afterward!
Did you catch the HUGE spoiler about the Sheriff?! Well, now we know WHO he is in Fairytale Land...and I was wrong!

Sadly, I'm almost positive our poor Sheriff is doomed to die in the mid-season finale. I'll be sad to see him go.

And once again, Robert Carlisle was in amazing form as old Rump wheeling and dealing with the King and Charming.

We also found out who Kathryn is in Fairytale Land...Abigail, King Midas's spoiled daughter.


Lost references:

-MacCutcheon whiskey! 

What did you think of The Shepherd? Comments always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment