Thursday 15 January 2015

POLL: How about a teen drama first watch?

So I have this idea. I'm apparently in a teen drama phase, which began with my first watch of Veronica Mars.
Now, I WISH I'd had this idea when I started VM, because holy hell, I'd love to write about this show. However, since I'm now halfway through season 2, that's not gonna happen.
But there are a bazillion other shows to choose from, which is why I've made this poll!

I propose a weekly recap/reaction post as I watch each episode for the first time. You can all join along--I figure one episode a week is doable for most people--and comment as you like. If its your first watch, your comments can also be reactions, thought, etc. If it's a rewatch for you, you can comment on my reaction, tell us about your reaction when you first saw the episode, etc.

So! You're probably wondering which shows I have in mind. Welp, here they are!







So, now I need your help! Which watch would you take part in? Which would you want to see me write about? Cast your vote in the poll below!
Halp me Obi Wan, you're my only hope!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete