Sunday 22 September 2013

What Am I Watching? Fall 2013

Better late than never!

Here's what I'm watching this season!

New Shows:

Sleepy Hollow


Agents of Shield


The Crazy Ones


The Originals


The Tomorrow People


Once Upon A Time In Wonderland


Reign


Dracula


Almost Human


The Michael J Fox Show


The Blacklist


Hostages


Returning Shows:

American Horror Story
Arrow
Beauty and the Beast
Bones
Castle
Grey's Anatomy
Homeland*
Glee*
Nashville
New Girl
Once Upon A Time
Sons of Anarchy
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead

Dropped Shows:

Chicago Fire
Elementary
Revolution
Grimm
Person Of Interest

(* I'm a few seasons behind and plan to watch live if/when I can catch up)

Shows That Will Be Cancelled First:

Dads
The Goldbergs
Lucky 7
Sean Saves the World
Trophy Wife

And there it is!
Of course, many of these shows will be PVRed to watch when I'm able, and I'll have to catch others On Demand because tons of shows conflict for me this year (Thursdays are insane!).

So what are YOU watching this season?!


No comments:

Post a Comment